The following Nvidia Officially Reveals Its Mid-Range Graphics CardsThe GeForce RTX 4060 Ti and RTX 4060 are a huge event, with hundreds of these cards being given away over the next few weeks.
The exact number is 460 RTX 4060 Ti and RTX 4060 cards, but not all of these cards will be available to gamers. According to Nvidia, there will be two separate campaigns — a sweepstakes and a competition. The sweepstakes is open to general entrants, while the contest is exclusively for content creators and their community members.
Sweepstakes entrants will be eligible to win prizes like the GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Founders Edition and 164 RTX 4060s. During the competition, 100 content creators will be nominated to win an RTX 4060 Ti Founders Edition, and each creator can then gift two GeForce RTX 4060 graphics cards to their community.
This giveaway runs from May 18, 2023 at 6:00AM PT until September 20, 2023 at 5:00PM PT – part of a larger event called “RTX Summer” that will include a larger The prize pool includes graphics cards for PC devices equipped with GeForce RTX 4090. You can check out the full list of prizes for both events below.
Raffle prize pool for gamers:
- (x2) GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition ($1599 MSRP)
- (x2) GeForce RTX 4080 Founders Edition ($1199 MSRP)
- (x1) GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Founders Edition ($399 MSRP)
- (x164) GeForce RTX 4060 (varies by manufacturer) ($299 MSRP)
- (x3) Custom GPU backplates (various styles) with RTX 4090 Founders Edition GPUs ($1,789 MSRP)
- (x2) G-SYNC Monitors (ASUS 1440p 360 Hz G-SYNC with Reflex Monitor) ($1,049 MSRP)
- (x1) GeForce RTX Garage 4090 Build (MSRP $7,500)
The contest prize pool is 100 GeForce RTX 4060 Ti Founders Edition for content creators and 200 GeForce RTX 4060 graphics cards for community members.
The steps to enter the giveaway for gamers are as follows, which requires using social media to get an entry for each entrant. Meanwhile, content creators must be nominated by those using Nvidia’s social media channels.
How to participate in the lottery:
- Follow Nvidia’s social channels for key tips and instructions
- Like/comment/tag/share posts on these social media channels
- Use #RTXOn (or whatever hashtag prompts) on any post throughout the summer
- Find your favorite streamers to join the celebration