CA Foundation Registration Process for the Nov 2023 Exams
CA Foundation is the starting step to becoming a Chartered Accountant. The CA examination has three levels, and if you have completed your 12th and wish to start with the CA journey, the first step is CA Foundation Registration. After registering for the CA Foundation course, students have only four months to prepare for the exams.
They should use their time effectively to start their preparation. Therefore, they should join a CA Foundation coaching that will help them to complete the syllabus on time. Coaching institutes also conduct regular CA Foundation mock test papers that will help in preparing and revising the course.
Let us now have a detailed look at the CA Foundation Registration process for Nov 2023, including eligibility, last dates, fees, documents required, etc.
CA Foundation Registration Eligibility & Last Date for Nov 2023
The eligibility criteria to register for the CA Foundation course 2023 are:
- Students should have passed or are currently enrolled to appear for the 12th boards mandated by law or administered by a Central Govt. recognized examining organization.
- Students must enrol before January 1, 2023, and finish a four-month study period.
In addition, ICAI has introduced provisional registrations for students who have completed the tenth class. Those students must provide a softcopy of their admit card instead of their 12th-grade mark sheet. Moreover, provisional registration allows students expecting exam results to enrol.
Mentioning the last dates, CA Foundation takes place twice annually. So the last date for CA foundation Nov 2023 registration is July 1, 2023.
CA Foundation Registration Process
If you meet the above eligibility requirements, the next step is registering for the foundation examination. So, here is the detailed CA Foundation registration process.
- Click here to access the ICAI website or visit icaiexam.icai.org.
- Hit on Generate OTP after entering the necessary information. Your registered mobile no. or email address will receive the OTP.
- To conclude the validation, type in the received OTP and you’ll receive your login credentials.
- Use the credentials you received to sign into the ICAI website.
- You’ll now have two options; choose the Student Cycle on the left.
- Next, click “Apply for Foundation.”
- In the subsequent window, you will see a form with some information already filled in. Complete all the information asked before selecting “Save and Next.”
- Provide the needed documentation scanned form.
- Upload your picture and signature after that.
- So now You must pay the CA Foundation registration fees after completing all the required information and documentation.
- Get a copy of the registration form. Include the necessary paperwork. Further, you must post the form and other documentation to the ICAI’s postal address.
After the registration procedure, ICAI will deliver the candidates’ CA Foundation study materials through the Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
Documents Required To Register for the CA Foundation Course
- Class 12th exam admit card/mark sheet provided by the relevant board.
- Candidate’s colour photograph
- In the case of an International student, proof of nationality is necessary.
- Proof of a certificate designating you as either differently abled, ST, SC, or OBC.
- The grade report for class 10 or the 10th grade admit card with the student’s name and birthdate.
Keep these documents handy in the form of both hardcopy and scanned copies.
CA Foundation Registration Fees
So the total CA Foundation fee is Rs 9800. Below is the breakdown of the fees:
- CA Foundation Registration Fees: Rs. 9000
- Cost of Foundation Prospectus: Rs. 200
- Subscription for student’s Journal: Rs. 200
- Subscription for member’s Journal: Rs. 400
Best CA Foundation Coaching in India – VSI Jaipur
After completing the CA foundation registration 2023, the next step is preparing for the examination. Since the CA Foundation syllabus is vast and there are some new subjects for the students, it might be wise to take coaching. VSI Jaipur, the best CA Coaching in India, offers the best online and offline CA Coaching to all CA aspirants.
Further, VSI Jaipur has a record of seven AIR 1 over the last ten years. With the institute’s proven study techniques, expert faculty, study material, mock tests, etc., students get thoroughly prepared and are ready to clear the examination on the first attempt. The CA Foundation mock test papers of VSI are prepared based on the ICAI pattern and checked according to the ICAI marking scheme.
With its personalized attention approach, the institute aims to overcome students’ unique learning challenges and lead them to success. VSI is becoming the number choice for all CA aspirants.
So this post covered all the related information about the CA Foundation Registration. For assistance in CA Foundation coaching, reach out to VSI Jaipur.