Indian Visa for Danish Citizens
It is very easy to get an Indian Visa for Danish Citizens now. The main reason why it got easier than ever, is that you no longer need to take a trip to any Indian Embassy. Nowadays, you can easily have your Indian Visa at the comfort of your home as long as you have a computer or a smartphone connected to the Internet.
There are more than 150 nationalities that can apply for this document, and Denmark is one of the lucky countries. Do you want to know how to properly apply for this e-Visa? Then keep reading this article.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I’m from Denmark, do I need a visa to enter India?
Yes, you have to apply for an Indian visa, but don’t worry or stress about it, you can simply get an electronic visa.
What is an India e-Visa for Danish?
The Indian e-Visa is a document that the Government from this country offered in order to allow certain citizens to enter the border. You can apply for it as long as you travel for Tourism, Business or Medical purposes.
What are the requirements for this e-Visa?
Fortunately, the list of things Danish Citizens need to provide is short. In fact, it is so short that iVisa will do most of the work and you only need few things to help them get started:
- Passport – You will have no issues in getting Indian Visa for Polish Citizens a passport, and if you already have one, make sure that it is still valid. To make sure of it, look at the expiration date.
- Digital photo – it is recommended that the photo is recent. Face gestures are not allowed, and the background must be white.
- A passport scan of the information page
- Payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Aside from using a credit or a debit card, Paypal is accepted too since it quite popular now.
- Business card copy and invitation letter – This requirement applies to people who want to go to India for business and need to apply for an Indian Business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India – this is valid for people who apply for a Indian Medical e-Visa.
How long is this e-Visa valid for?
This will depend on the type of e-Visa you apply for. But in the case of the tourist one, it expires 1 year after issued, and remember that you can stay in India just for 90 days Per Entry.
In case you apply for a Business e-Visa, you can use it for 1 year after issued. And if you apply for a Medical visa, you can use it for 60 days after arrival.
How much is the fee for an Indian e-Visa?
In iVisa, we understand that the total price might be a concern for most Danish Citizens. But don’t worry, rest assured that iVisa’s amazing service is affordable. The cost of your visa depends on two factors: processing time and visa cost. There are three available options for visa cost:
- Standard processing – 5 days. Since it is the cheapest option, most applicants go for it. This option only costs USD $99.99.
- Rush processing – 3 days. The cost goes a bit higher than with the previous one. And of course, this time you will be charged a litte bit more too, USD $158.99.
- Super Rush processing time – 36 hours. As you can expect, the price goes even higher. This alternative will cost you USD $210.99.
Don’t forget that you can travel to India for different purposes like tourism, business, or even medical. Depending on which one you choose, there is a different price. The fees for the tourist e-Visa are the ones listed above, but there is an additional fee you will need to pay for the other e-Visas, and you can check that information in this link.
How much time do I need to apply?
It will vary according to how skilled you’re filling in online forms, but since this is not a difficult task, it shouldn’t take you more than 20 minutes.
How can I apply for it?
Online forms can be confusing, but iVisa has simplified the process by offering you one effortless online form. It should take only a few minutes to complete all three stages. And just in case, there is a customer service available 24/7 if you need assistance.
- It should take you about 5 minutes to complete the first step. In this part, you have to fill in your general information and choose both the processing time and visa type.
- The second step consists of revision and payment. You must provide 100 % accurate information. Spelling is important, so check that too.
- The last step will ask you to answer a few personal questions and upload any additional documents you are required. After you are done with all that, you can click the submit button and just wait for your e-Visa to arrive.
If you’re ready to start, then you can click here to fill in your form.