Never miss a call again, even if your phone is in another room
Hey Howard P., I have the help you need. Thanks for this clever question:
“We only use my phone at home now. Is there any gadget that can ring me loudly when someone calls me so I can hear it? Not enough ringing on my phone when I’m in another room Loud.” – Howard”
Click to see KURT’s best bluetooth speakers and sign up for his free CYBERGUY newsletter with quick tips, tech reviews, safety alerts and easy how-tos
The short answer to Howard’s question is yes, you can use a Bluetooth speaker or a smart speaker as your phone’s speaker. Most smart speakers, like the Amazon Echo or Google Home, have a built-in speaker that connects to your phone via Bluetooth.
Let me explain how to set it up.
Being tracked through your device?take these steps now
How to Connect Your Phone to a Bluetooth Speaker
if you have a iphonehere’s how to connect your device to any Third-party Bluetooth speakers.
make sure your The bluetooth speaker is turned on and stand near the speaker hold your iphone
open your settings app on your iPhone
click Bluetooth and make sure it is turn on
- Put your bluetooth speaker inside to make it discoverable pairing mode Use your cell phone. This should be clearly listed in the instructions that came with any speakers you own.
- Once your speaker is discoverable, its name should appear on your iPhone’s Bluetooth screen. Click on the speaker’s name Connect it to your iPhone
- Now, one of the most commonly used loudspeakers iPhone Is Bluetooth Amazon Echowhich uses Alexa as a virtual assistant to answer calls.
how to set Alexa app on iPhone Then connect to the Echo speaker
How to Set Up Alexa on Your iPhone
- open your set up Apps on iPhone
- choose Bluetooth and toggle it exist
- download Alexa app From the App Store on the iPhone
- Open the app and log in with your Amazon email and password
- Select your name and press agree and continue
- The next step will ask you to set up Voice ID, but you can come back and do this later.Press Skip in the upper right corner, then press yes skip confirm
- click set my function
- Next, you’ll be asked to set up contacts.according to continue And follow the on-screen prompts so your Alexa device can access your contacts and make and receive calls.
iPhone users angry over mandatory clean energy usage
How to Pair Your iPhone and Amazon Echo Speakers
once you download Alexa app You can now start pairing your iphone and Amazon Echo Speaker Follow the instructions below:
- Make sure your Echo speaker is Open and within the scope The iPhone you want to pair it with
- hold down “action” button on the top of the Echo speaker for five seconds.The light ring on top of the speaker will start spinning blue to indicate it is in pairing mode
- roll out Alexa app and select your Echo speaker from equipment section and select connect device Option to start pairing with iPhone
- Now, choose pair new device Options to make Alexa search for devices
- While the assistant is searching for new bluetooth devices, enter bluetooth settings On your iPhone choose your echo speaker connect
- Once connected, you’ll see your iphone In the list of paired devices in the Alexa app, you have now successfully connected your iPhone to your Echo speaker
Note: The exact steps may vary slightly depending on the model of your Echo speaker
How to Pair Your Android Device to Any Bluetooth Speaker
What if you are android Users, here’s how to connect your device to any third-party Bluetooth speaker.
This iPhone charging feature is facing scrutiny: report
- make sure your The bluetooth speaker is turned on and stand near the speakerWith your Android in hand
- from top of screen
- touch and hold Bluetooth
- tap pair new device
- if you don’t find pair new deviceexamine”available equipment ” or click more > to refresh
- Check the instructions on your bluetooth speaker to see how to make it discoverable
- click The name of the bluetooth deviceyou want to pair with your device
- follow any screen instructions
- When there’s an incoming call, the speaker goes loud so you can hear it even if you’re in another room.
Is there any other way to alert me that my phone is ringing?
How to Record the Screen on Your Phone, Tablet or Computer
One tool you can use is sound amplification app . Available for iOS and Android devices, these apps are designed to let you amplify the sound of your ringtone so you can hear it in any room. This is the best I’ve found for iPhone and Android.
iphone 4.5 stars (at the time of publication)
This app is highly rated iPhoneRated 4.5 stars at time of publication. It contains siren sound effects and ringtones grouped in one easy to use application. It allows you to customize your ringtones, text tones, voicemail alerts, email alerts, calendar alerts, reminders and more, all with clear, loud siren ringtones.
super loud ringtone
Android: 4.4 stars (at the time of publication)
Apple releases software update to fix critical security issue
This app is highly rated android A phone rated 4.4 stars at launch. It’s easy to use and offers free ringtones, so you never have to worry about missing another call again. You can also personalize it by setting one ringtone for all incoming calls or a specific ringtone for a person, alarm or notification.
Enable visual settings
This is especially helpful for people with some degree of hearing loss. Many iPhone and Android models have settings that you can use to alert you by flashing your screen or camera lights when your phone rings. If it’s within your line of sight, you don’t have to worry about missing a call.
Here’s how to iPhone:
- go set up
- tap Accessibility
- under hearingtap audio/video
- under Visual tap LED flashing light for alarm
- Open LED flashing light for alarm
Here’s how to Android:
- go set up
- tap Accessibility
- tap advanced settings
- choose flash notification
- switch to camera flash or screen flashoptions, depending on which one you prefer
Click here for the Fox News app
What other ways do you have to make sure your call is always heard when it rings? Comment below.
For more tips from me, subscribe to my free CyberGuy Reports newsletter by clicking the “Free Newsletter” link at the top of my website.
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. all rights reserved.