Every iPhone model has the same font size and style. However, some people may have difficulty reading the screen because the font is too small, while others may wish to use a different font. There’s a way to toggle on your iPhone screen, and we’ll show you how.
How to Change the Font Size on iPhone
If you’re having trouble reading small print on your iPhone’s screen, follow these steps to make the font larger:
- open your set up application
- tap Accessibility
- choose Display and text size
- Open Larger Accessibility Size and Use the slider at the bottom of the screen Choose your desired font size
How to Change the Font Style on iPhone
Apple hasn’t created a way for iPhone users to change their font styles through the operating system, which means there’s no option in your Settings app to toggle fonts. However, there is a way to change font styles through popular apps in the iOS App Store.The application is called font, it has over 200,000 reviews and a 4.5 star rating. If you want to change fonts, download the Fonts app from the App Store.
Do these revealing photos of your home belong here without permission?
Once you’ve downloaded the Fonts app to your iPhone, follow these steps to grant the app access to the keyboard:
- open your set up application
- choose General
- choose Add new keyboard…
How to Turn Live Photos On and Off on the iPhone
- You will now see the font added as a keyboard option. Click on the font again
- Open allow full access then click allow double confirm
What should I do after enabling fonts?
Now that the Fonts app is enabled on your iPhone, you can open it and start using it. If you want full access to all its features, the app offers you the option of a paid subscription. However, I’m going to show you what it can offer for free.When you open the Fonts app, tap the faded x symbol Select the Quit Paid Subscription option in the upper left corner of the screen.
Text spam out of control, say all 51 attorneys general
The app also asks if you want Fonts to track your activity on other companies’ apps and websites.you can choose Ask apps not to track If you don’t want to do that. Once you’re past that screen, you can explore all the different keyboards Fonts has for you, create a custom keyboard, or see what a particular keyboard font looks like in the bar at the top of the screen.
How do I use fonts in my iMessages?
- open your iMessage information application
- start a new message or Open an existing text chain
- choose globe icon in the lower left corner of the screen
- click down arrow View all available fonts
- Then all you have to do is click font you want to use
- Next, start typing and you’ll see your new font pop up
- Note: Some options are only available with paid subscription options. If so, your screen will look like this:
Click here for the Fox News app
What is your favorite font to use? We’d love to hear from you.
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. all rights reserved. CyberGuy.com articles and content may contain affiliate links that earn commissions on purchases made.