It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
Decorating your home in the holiday spirit There are plenty of options right now that offer affordable upgrades that will save you money in the long run and keep your old holiday lights from starting a fire.
Of course, nothing lifts the spirits quite like lights.
Wave of Grinch porch pirates trying to ruin Christmas
Whether they’re hanging from your Christmas tree or lighting up your front porch and sidewalks, Christmas lights are guaranteed to dazzle even the wackiest of misers.
This is very important to me, so we carefully placed the red and green Christmas storage containers to organize the holiday decorations – especially the lights, which can get tangled.
In addition to being safe and lowering our electric bills, I’ve converted most of our lights to LED smart bulbs and installed smart plugs on each of them to turn them off and on and turn them off automatically when we go to bed.
Free antivirus software. Should you use it?
This is the first year that nearly every string of Christmas tree lights will work without finding a burned out bulb or throwing the entire string in the trash out of frustration.
what saved my lamp These Inexpensive Holiday Light and Cord Organizers Comes in a pack of 4. I have a total of 12 and it’s worth the money.
While most of us simply pull out the tried and true Christmas lights from the pantry every year, some like to keep up with the times and invest in smart Christmas lights.
What are Smart Christmas Lights?
Smart Christmas lights are app-controlled LED lights that, depending on the model, can change color and even produce special effects like timed light shows.
Of course, smart bulbs aren’t just for Christmas decorations, as many people invest in them just for home lighting.Get more home lighting reviews and advice by searching for “smart light bulbs” on CyberGuy.com
How to increase font size on Android
There is no doubt that smart Christmas lights will definitely be more visually impressive.
The idea of swapping out your old incandescent strings for color-changing smart lights is indeed tempting.
But before you throw out the Christmas lights you’ve been using, you might want to check out the differences and see if it’s right for you.
- Classic Incandescent Bulbs for Less than $10
- they come in pretty long
- Top-of-the-line LED smart lights typically start at close to $150
- Some harnesses are on the shorter side so you may need to buy more boxes than classic lights
- Incandescent bulbs tend to convert only one-twentieth of the energy they use into visible light, with more than 90 percent used as heat
- Smart lights tend to use 75% less energy and last almost 25 times longer
- Incandescent lamps use heat to produce light
- As a result, the bulbs get hot, making it difficult for children to reach for them in trees
- Although the risk is low, heat lamps present a risk of catching fire next to flammable objects
- The LED light does not heat up and will not burn children’s hands
Are Christmas Smart Lights Worth It?
With all of this in mind, is it worth spending hundreds of dollars this holiday season to dazzle your guests and neighbors with smart Christmas lights?
Very likely, yes.
It goes without saying that no one should break the bank on home decor, no matter the occasion.
But on closer inspection, it’s clear that what may initially be a solid investment can end up saving you money if done right.
Laptop screen too small?Top Portable Monitors Make Everything Bigger
Good smart lights will ultimately reduce your electricity bill, last for years without needing to replace them, and reduce safety hazards.
Another thing to consider is that since smart lights often come in colors not traditionally associated with the holiday season, it might also be easier to use them year-round.
Finally, to keep you “happy” all year round.
If you choose to decorate your home or tree with incandescent or smart LED lights, here are some highly-rated expert advice:
Secret Shadow Bans and Twitter Blacklists Explained
Recommended Incandescent Lamp
- Price: $21.99
- Available in Multicolor or Classic White
- 300 bulbs for one
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- special color changing function
- Price: $11.99 (at time of publication)
- indoor or outdoor use
- 25 bulbs for one
Recommended Smart LED Lights
- Price $267.99 (at time of publication)
- indoor and outdoor
- application control
- Simple Wi-Fi or Bluetooth setup
- App provides preset effects and animations
- Price: $99.99 (at time of publication)
- outdoor use
- 47 scene modes
- Controlled by app, Alexa or Google Assistant
- Ability to sync with music
- Price: $37.99 (at time of publication)
- outdoor use
- bluetooth connection
- Apps and Remote Control
- Timer presets available
Find more holiday gift ideas and reviews by searching for “gifts” on CyberGuy.com.
Click here for the Fox News app
Copyright 2023 CyberGuy.com. all rights reserved. CyberGuy.com articles and content may contain affiliate links that earn commissions on purchases made.